The 1 2th Antibody Industrial Symposium 2024 (AIS2024) is the ideal conference for scientists, industrials, physicians and policy makers to exchange about hot topics in therapeutic antibodies as well as recombinant proteins and cellular immunotherapy from research and development and entering in clinic.
This year’s 2-days-programme is organized into 8 tracks with:
- Paving the way for the Next-Generation of Antibodies & new Modalities
- Antibody-based Cancer Therapies : latest developments
- Discovery and Development of Non-IgG based Antibodies Treatments
- Efficacity and Safety from Preclinical to FIH Trials: what we have learnt so far
- Next-Generation Immunotherapies for Non-Oncology Diseases
- AI & Machine Learning for Antibody Discovery, Optimization and Clinical Development
- MAbs ImmAdvancing new Antibodies Approaches into the Clinic
- Innovative Approaches to overcome Bioprocessing Challenges
The program will allow plenty of opportunities for networking, companies to showcase their new products and technologies as well as dedicated time for business partnering.
SAVE THE DATE, this year edition will be held on June 20-21, 2024 in Montpellier, France, at the Congress Center Corum. REGISTRATION will open soon !