“MABDESIGN is an association of French biomedicine companies, whose team puts all its passion and technical skills at the service of the development of the sector and the French biotechnological ecosystem, throughout the life cycle of the biomedicine.
The mission entrusted to us by our founding members, whose state, consists in connecting, informing, training, providing services and expertise to the various players in the sector, whether industrialists, business creators , research institutes, public authorities, associations or federations.
We are organized around 4 areas of activity:
- The provision of studies and expertise such as market studies, research advancement, industrial protection, technological sector expertise.
- The creation of events to connect the different actors of the ecosystem
- Training in biotechnologies via general or specific courses
- Communication of the know-how and expertise of French biomedicine companies through various digital media channels and specialized publications
Our ambition is to serve our members and our customers in order to actively contribute to the development of biomedicines in France. »
Philippe GERMANAUD, Chairman of MabDesign
Board of Directors
A true strategic body, the Board of Directors of MabDesign is made up of eleven members and two permanent guests, divided into four colleges.
A Founders College:
the Lyonbiopôle competitiveness cluster and the Pierre Fabre and Sanofi Laboratories.
A biopharmaceutical companies college made up of:
DBV Technologies, ABL Europe, Biomérieux, TreeFrog and Thermo Fischer
A College of Research Institutes made up of:
A Qualified Persons college made up of:
(Entrepreneurship / Bioproduction Expertise)
Two permanent guests: BPI France and the DGE
Its missions are as follows:
- Define and decide on the strategic orientations and the general policy of MabDesign.
- Validate the annual and multi-annual objective programs as well as the budget.
- Appoint the permanent members of the Comité d’Orientation Stratégique et Scientifique de Filière (COSSF).