7th Antibody Industrial Symposium AIS2019
June 24th & 25th 2019, Vinci International Convention Center
The 7th edition of the Antibody Industrial Symposium AIS2019 was held on June 24th & 25th 2019 in the Vinci International Convention Centre of Tours.
This growing event was this year dedicated to “Harnessing the Immune System with Therapeutic Antibodies” major theme chosen by the Scientific Advisory Board. The AIS2019 allowed to gather +350 attendees from start-ups, SME, big industrials & academics based in more than 15 different countries with the will to exchange and make advance the therapeutic antibody field.
During this 2-days congress, +30 expert speakers shared their experience and expertise throughout 4 plenary sessions, an Innovation Pitch Session and a session dedicated to Intellectual Property in Immunotherapy. The program included the following sessions:
- Session I – Harnessing the Immune System with Immunomodulatory therapeutic Antibodies
- Session II – Immunomodulation via cell member antigens
- Session III – Pitch presentations: Immunomodulation with therapeutic antibodies new strategies & technologies
- Parallel Session – Intellectual Property in Immunotherapy: Challenges & Perspectives
- Session IV – Immunomodulation via Soluble Antigens
- Session V – Immunomodulation via FC – FcyR interactions
Through this event, 40 Sponsor & Exhibitor companies benefit of the opportunity to showcase their latest innovations, and + 450 B2B meetings took place allowing the attendees to meet new clients and partners.
We are proud to announce that the 8th edition of the Antibody Industrial Symposium (AIS2020) will be held on June 22th-23th 2020 in Montpellier:
Registration online at : https://aiscongress.com/
MabDesign members benefit of 20% discount on the registration rates.
AIS2019 in images
AIS2019 Sponsors & Exhibitors